Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm never fallin' in love again

I'm so out of my mind
On the day you left me behind
Leaving me with all the memories
We've shared through the days and years
Words unsaid, tears shed
Yet you still went on without any regret

Do you even know how much you've hurt me
On the day you left, leaving my heart to bleed
We were on the right track
Dreams and plan waiting, so easy for you to break it
Now, I'm giving my heart a break

I'm never fallin' in love again
That's what i told myself
Don't wanna feel the pain you gave me
And the hurt that crushed me

I am moving on, without you by my side
I'm trying to leave our past behind
Now I'm holding on to a dream
I'm looking forward to achieve
No matter how hard you try to tear me down
I'm coming back up staying strong



words by Ms. Jane Paglinawan
Sept. 19, 2011
(during slumber)

No comments:

Post a Comment