Friday, September 9, 2011

My LIFE's Checklist

I found a blog on the net while scanning about Life and Music. And i quote these lines, some sort of a checklist, and i'm actually inspired by it.

Here are the lines I'm talking about:


1. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. (i'm on it...)

2. Take chances. (i am..just that im not there yet..)

3. Tell the truth. (i am, i did...)

4. Date someone totally wrong for you.(well im counting them..)

5. Say no. (hmmm, i guess...)

6. Spend all your cash. (waaaahh!!! always!!...)

7. Fall in love. (..not for now)

8. Get to know someone random. (dats a good idea!..)

9. Be random. (i always am...i guess...)

10. Say I Love You. (..not as of the moment...)

11. Sing out loud. (well of course, im a singer...)

12. Laugh at a stupid joke. (hahhaha!..)

13. Cry. (most of the time..)

14. Get revenge. (gosh! not on my vocabulary...)

15. Apologize. (i do...)

16. Tell someone how much they mean to you. (often...but no one believes it..)

17. Tell the asshole what you feel. (i'm about to...)

18. Let someone know what they're missing. (not my character..)

19. Laugh till your stomach hurts. (harharhar!!!...)

20. LIVE LIFE! (i am and always will..)



*If you can't solve it, it isn't a problem---it's a reality..


>this'll be my checklist from now on..I hope you do too...

No comments:

Post a Comment