Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why they call it falling...

Words are not enough
To say what i'm feelin'
On the first day I met you
I told you not to fall in love
Oh, how the days go by
I still can't get you off my chest
Time gave my heart a break
From the moment we met
Don't wanna feel the hurt again
But your name keeps on ringin' in my brain

Is this why they call it falling?
One moment of introduction keeps on repeating
One day at a time of anybody's life
No matter how long, no matter how far
Even two different worlds apart
When it hits you, it hits you hard

Hearts pounding and beating fast
Every time I recall that very day to last
Being alone on my journey, i stood firm and strong
Between Life and love, I surpassed it all
But now you're gone
Leaving me behind with tears falling down from my eyes
Do you really have to make me feel like this
Left me hangin' in a bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment